Ripcord® delivers the best one-pass cleaning you can get for your firearm. Run it through your gun from Breech-to-Muzzle®, with no gravity feed necessary. The rigid, helix-shaped rubber core keeps the cleaning surface pressed against the bore, engaging the rifling for an aggressive clean. The braided Nomex® surface can take up to 700 degree heat, so you can clean it at the range or in the field while the barrel is still hot. Attach a bore brush to get an even more thorough clean. It's fast, effective and ultra-portable.
Nomex® is a registered trademark of DuPont™.
- 10 inches of aggressive cleaning surface
- Caliber specific molded rubberized core for 360 degree cleaning
- Heat resistant up to 700 degrees F
- Nomex® fibers act as both a brush to loosen and a patch to capture fouling particles
- Easy-feed design makes for quicker cleaning from Breech-to-Muzzle®
- Equipped with 8-32 threaded ends to fit all Otis cleaning components
- 9mm Style Cleans 9mm, .38 and .357
- 40 Cal Style Cleans .40 and 10mm
- 45 Cal Style Cleans .45
- 223 Cal Style Cleans .22, .220, .223, 5.56mm and .22-250 Cal
- 30 Cal Style Cleans .308 and .30-06
- 12 Gauge Style Cleans 12 GA